Find Your Opportunity
Mano Europa is an association that provides youth with knowledge and opportunities locally and internationally. Thanks to the experience and ideas of our team, each young person can find an opportunity for being actively involved in the projects that meet their needs and area of interest.
If you’re interested in making a change and enjoy being surrounded of people from different cultures we’d like to meet you! We offer a freedom to share and implement your ideas, an amazing teammates as well as a flexible working arrangement.
I am so happy and thankful to Mano Europa NGO for helping me in improving my soft skills. These soft skills helped me to increase my self-confidence and take a real action in youth field!
The social and digital media intern will actively assist in developing MANO EUROPA online community in three ways – creating an active social media presence, generating new, unique content and executing creative concepts.
We are looking for a creative Social Media Intern to work in our marketing team. The Social Media Intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts and assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns.
Social Media Intern Requirements:
– Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
– Knowledge of analytical tools.
– Creative mindset.
– Ability to multitask.
– Ability to work in a team.
– English language.
– Prior experience with marketing or social media (advantage).
- LOCATION: ANYWHERE (work online)
- QUALIFICATION: NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
Project Writer Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposal (RFPs), and attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval, and transmittal.
- Enters and monitors tracking data.
- Coordinates requirements with contributors and contributes proposal status information to review meetings.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information, coordinating submissions and collections, and identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverable, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation.
- Writes, revises, and edits drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding and coordinating printing.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Work Hours & Benefits:
- Flexible working arrangement (opportunity to work from home)
- 40 hour a week
- Opportunity to participate in the international meeting abroad
Grant Writer Qualifications / Skills:
- Presentation skills
- Written communication
- Graphic design skills
- Technical documentation
- Layout skills
- Problem solving
- Process improvement
- Strategic planning
- Market knowledge
- Fluency in English (B2 level minimum)
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, English, Journalism, Media, or related field.
- Minimum of 2-year experience in grant writing, prospect research, general fundraising or a minimum of 2 years comparable and transferable skills acquired in a professional setting.
- LOCATION: Kaunas, Lithuania
If you actively work/volunteer in our team it will help you to make a positive contribution in the growth and development of the society. Also, you will grow both – professionally and personally. What is more, you will have an opportunity to participate in many international youth projects in Europe and overseas.