📢#ProjectReport – From Migration to integrationEditorial Team
➡️ From 27th of August til 5th of September our volunteers spent 8, knowledge filled, working days in town of Bihac in Bosnia and Herzegovina 🇧🇦.
We have been learning about obstacles which migrants, refugees and asylum seekers face as well as on how youth workers can use sport games 🏏🏸🏐 as an effective tool and way of including vulnerable groups in our society.
During the project we had a visit to Municipality of Bihac, info visits and “walk to talk” sessions in temporary reception centers of “Borici” and “Lipa” as well as visits to National Park “Una”.
Objectives of the projects were following:
1. Increase knowledge and understanding about migrant and refugee population, their problems and needs.
2. Empower young people & youth workers to be advocates for activism & human rights.
3. Increase awareness among young people about the need to help migrants and refugees in local communities trough social inclusion
5. Inspiring participants to create new methods and tools that will facilitate future networking
6. Sharing experiences and good practices in relation to migrant and refugee population in the countries of partners
7. Promote Erasmus+ programme and non-formal education.
Project was co-financed by the #ErasmusPlus programme of #EuropeanCommission