New project in Austria – improving improvisation, storytelling, and performance!Editorial Team
Devising Theatre/Devised Theatre (DTI) is an effective method, which aims to raise the opportunities of disadvantaged children and young people. Therefore, DT also acts as a tool of social justice. This training course is especially designed for people who are active in the field of education, formal and
non-formal systems, but also for people who are active in art and cultural work and who want to extend their spectrum with pedagogical aspects.
– Participants will learn and practice the basic working methods and techniques for teaching DT.
– They will be able to raise the opportunities and to strengthen the skills and competences of disadvantaged children and young people working with DT.
– Participants will improve their cooperation and problem solving skills.
– In the some way goal-oriented and consensus-oriented work is promoted.
– Participants will learn about the basic concept of devising and how to create art with non-professional artists.