Erasmus+ project Discovering Potentials in Greece!Editorial Team
The project “Understanding Non-formal Learning – Discovering Potentials!” brings together youth workers from smaller cities and provincial areas in countries from different regions of Europe with a view to implementing a training project aimed at youth workers, representatives of the partner organisations who wish to better understand non-formal learning and develop skills that will support them in designing and implementing non-formal learning activities in their region, ameliorating the services and opportunities offered to young people.
The specific objectives of the project are to:
– Support participants in a better understanding of non-formal learning and how they can use it to approach and empower youth, especially youth with fewer opportunities
– Develop the skills of participants in the design and implementation of non-formal learning activities aimed at promoting key principles and values
– Improve the quality of services offered to young people, which are the partners’ target-group, by introducing participants to the use of new tools for youth work, including digital work
– Creation of an informal network of organizations operating in smaller cities / provinces, aiming at the exchange of tools and good practices and the creation of joint actions
– Support participants in the development of intercultural, social and language skills so that they can implement integration and diversity actions