The main objectives of this project are following:
– To create a strong network of contacts and partnerships between European overseas territories and European mainland in order to develop future quality Erasmus+ youth exchange projects.
– To understand what is needed to plan a good quality Erasmus+ youth exchange project;
– To experience the possibilities of local involvement;
– To understand what impact and social change a youth exchange can have for the local community;
– To create minimum 5 youth exchange projects based on the needs and issues of participating countries local communities and these projects will be applied in the upcoming two deadlines of Erasmus+.
– To promote active participation of young people from European overseas territories and European mainland in Erasmus+ projects.
1) Project preparation activities in each participating NGO. Meeting with participants in October 2020.
Number of participants involved: two participants who will be attending the project and at least few NGO members who will be responsible for the participants preparation.
2) The project includes one main activity – Partnership Building Activity “Europe meets the overseas” in December 2020.
This will be a 6-day training and networking activity that will take place in Oranjestad, Aruba.
Project will include 9 countries, totally 21 participant.
Profile of the participants:
– 18+ years old;
– Youth workers working directly with young people and planning to organize a youth exchange within the frame of the Erasmus+;
– Coordinators, supervisors, mentors, actively involved in their sending organization;
– Willing to learn and are motivated to share experiences with others after the event;
– People who are planning write to apply Erasmus+ youth exchange project in the near future and would like to create reliable and successful partnerships with other organizations from European mainland and European overseas territories;
– Able to communicate and work in English;
– Committed to attend for the full duration of the project
– Nominated by their youth organisation.
3) Dissemination activities in each participating NGO or local communities, in February-April 2020.
Project dissemination activities will be done by each team/NGO. Activities will be implemented by the participants who attended the PBA. Number of participants involved in the dissemination activities are expected at least 150 people.
4) Social media reports/blogs will be actively done by applicant and partner organizations throughout all the project duration.
– Participants will promote co-operation and training in the field of youth work between organisations in the European mainland countries and European overseas territories.
– Participants and partner organizations will promote innovation in new Erasmus+ projects and will develop further Erasmus+ youth exchange projects.
– PBA will increase participants chances to be employed in NGOs as Project Managers, it will provide solutions to youth unemployment and gain new skills for employment.
– Collaborations will be established between the NGOs involved in order to cooperate and submit Erasmus+ projects. It is expected that at least 5 Erasmus+ projects will be submitted in 2021 from partnerships which will be established between organization during the PBA in Aruba.
– This Partnership Building Activity will establish a permanent international cooperation between European mainland and European overseas organisations and will increase the quantity and will improve the quality of KA1 Youth Exchange projects.
– At least 200 young people benefit from more mobility projects through new projects produced.